Gelber Vogel Kanarienvogel

(16.06.2019, 00:21)Jducwolobo schrieb:  What happened?

I don’t know yet but I heard a metalic sound at the front engine head and lost power....
Looking in the intake/exhaust chamber I can’t see nothing wrong, I will open up and have a look and see what I find.
It’s comes in a bad moment because I have just begun restoring a GSX-R 750 1986 and that project needs a lot of time!

Angehängte Dateien Thumbnail(s)

Saludos de Canarias

May be it is not worth while to repair the motor. On Ebay you can get a used Motor for 500.- or even less. The spare parts to rebuilt the motor can be much more expensive.
Keep us informed what happened to the Motor.
Saludos
Wolfgang

(16.06.2019, 00:21)ducwolobo schrieb:  What happened?

After strong metallic sound I opened up and found rest of gear pieces in the bottom of the engine and one the main shaft damage...
I have found a TLR engine cheap with the front cylinder head damage at the Spanish mainland.
Do they the Raptor and TLR have same type of head?
If so I make the swap

Saludos de Canarias

I think the TLR engine has other Pistons and cam shafts. Also another intake, and injection system.

(27.06.2019, 11:16)ducwolobo schrieb:  I think the TLR engine has other Pistons and cam shafts. Also another intake, and injection system.

I know pistons, rods, Inyeccion and camshafts is different but I’m not sure about the cylinder head

Saludos de Canarias

I bought the TLR mainshaft with rods and pistons :P.
Now it's just to wait +- 2 weeks delivery.........
As I have some time over I making other services at my bike like:
"new" second hand Ohlins for the rear.
Minor paint jobs at chasis and calipers, 
I bought also the RSV OEM rear caliper support as I was using a apted Raptor mount before.
New tires, Pirelli Phantom again as like this one a lot  
Powercomander

Saludos de Canarias

I have a set TL1000R Camshafts, if you need/ want to...

Wer später bremst, ist länger schnell.
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES! :möppi:

(06.07.2019, 15:37)Marcellus schrieb:  I have a set TL1000R Camshafts, if you need/ want to...

Maybe it’s depend on wie viel geld...
Send me a private message...

Regards 
Jan

Saludos de Canarias

Good evening 
I started the engine again today  :D 
Sounds good but I haven’t rewed more then 2000rpm I’m my garage

Saludos de Canarias

I now made 700km with the rebuilt engine and the bike is marbles 

Saludos de Canarias

Nice Road, where is this road? Gran Canaria or Tenerife?

(17.12.2019, 02:04)ducwolobo schrieb:  Nice Road, where is this road? Gran Canaria or Tenerife?

Müsste Gran Canaria sein. Oberhalb von Mogan. War gerade mal wieder da und meine Bilder sehen fast genau so aus.  :D
Ist übrigens sehr schön da im Dezember mal ein paar Tage rumzudüsen. Wobei ich Teneriffa als Motorradfahrer noch etwas schöner finde.

Teneriffa war ich letztes Jahr und hab mir eine BMW 800 GS für einen Tag ausgeliehen. Teide hoch und runter dann über den Hauptkamm nach Norden und die TF28 zurück. Das ist eine fantastische Strasse. So was sucht auf der Welt seines Gleichen. Kurven bis zum abwinken und griffiger Asphalt, kaum Verkehr weil alle parallel über die Autobahn fahren. Das war ein genialer Tag. :D

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste